Download : Torrent necessary files
After you download, the following is the instruction :
For whom want to know how to back up your phone content, sms and apps, here is useful article
1. Power phone off.
2. Press Volume down+Home+Power key to enter download mode.
3. Press volume up when prompted.
4. Make sure you have the drivers all installed and connect the phone to pc.
1. Open Odin
2. Select Pit and select the .pit file in the folder (will automatically tick repartition, leave it ticked)
3. Select PDA and the file with CODE in the name.
4. Select CSC and the file with CSC in the name.
5. Press Start and wait it to flash(it will automatically reboot after install)
* checksums.md5 file is only to check if everything was downloaded properly.
In my Galaxy Ace 2 successfully work :D
The above instructions and download links took from the following website.
Must read this for further info : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2139206
Root Access for GT-I8160
After flash your ROM, you may want to get Root Access. Follow these simple instruction
19.04.13 – Update link to get root access after flashed ROM
17.05.13 – Update about official jelly bean for Ace 2